The Vantage SL400 straight stair lift is a great choice for
those looking for a cost effective option. At 300 lbs capacity
this sturdy, low maintenance and economical choice will
provide a smooth ride ascending and descending. Complete
with upholstered seat and powder coated chassis, this stair
lift gets you up and down safely with style.
Peace of mind safety features include:
• DC drive system operates several cycles
during power outages
• Footrest obstruction sensor, swivel seat, seat belt,
and cut off switch
• Speed regulator maintains a safe, consistent speed.
Harmar Vantage SL400 Stair Lift
Whatever the stairs might be preventing you from accessing safely, the Acorn 130 straight stair lift will give you full access to the home you love.
Acorn 130 stair lifts are designed for straight staircases. The slim design allows for minimal obstruction on the stairs, allowing others to use the staircase freely when the stair lift is folded. The Acorn stair lift will blend into your home, and the smooth start and stop allows you to glide effortlessly up and down the stairs without any discomfort.
At Acorn Stairlifts, your safety is our highest concern. All of our stair lifts come standard with everything to ensure that you are safe and comfortable. Years of research have gone into making the Acorn Stairlift one of the safest stair lifts available today. All that we offer to you is peace of mind.
Contact us now for your FREE consultation and quotation, and speak to one of our experienced stair lift specialists.
- Fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Perch or Sit/Stand options available
- Outdoor option available
- Slimline fold-away design
Acorn 130 Straight Stair Lifts
Bruno Independent Living Aids is pleased to offer three distinct models in our industry-leading Straight Rail Stairlift line. Two models are for indoor use, and the third, the Outdoor Elite Stair Lift, provides all-weather access to your front door, deck or other exterior accessibility need.
Stairway lifts can have numerous features, appropriate for your individual needs and budget. As North America’s largest producer of indoor stairlifts, and an ISO-9001 Certified manufacturer, Bruno ensures that whichever stairlift you select for your home meets the highest standards of quality and durability. Decades of experience translate into superior knowledge and understanding of your needs, met through the finest innovative designs.
So, when the day comes that you decide you want to enhance your home with a stairlift, proceed with confidence! Bruno stairway lifts will provide you with years of dependable performance. Any of our dealers across the nation (and around the world) will be happy to explain the specific features of each Bruno stairlift.
Bruno Stair Lifts
Elite Curve Model CRE-2110
With a safe and durable design, Bruno’s Elite Curve (CRE-2110) can be installed on virtually all curved stairways, with the flexibility of mounting on either side of the staircase.
Installed in just a few weeks, the graceful, elegant Elite Curve retains the beauty of your home, while extending your independence throughout it.
Every custom curved stairlift is crafted to exact specifications of your stairway. Bruno curved stair lifts provide access while adding to your home’s character.
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Remarkable stable ride from top to bottom
- The vertical rail design allows family members ample space on the staircase
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- An offset swivel seat, making the entry and exit position at the top landing safe and easy